- The Doomsday Device: Ambassador B'vat returns and awakens an ancient terror with the intent of turning it on the Federation.
- Arrested!: In a sequence of events that have basically nothing to do with the game except that I wanted to switch ships, Morwen gets caught in a Kafka-esque court martial over nothing.
- Koolhaas System Patrol: The new crew of the USS Ariel go on a fairly straightforward mission, while Morwen gathers her most trusted officers to found a conspiracy.
- Betreka Nebula Duty: The Ariel explores a nebula, Morwen sits in a hero's chair, and the plot thickens.
- Terran Empire Encounter: The Ariel has an extremely brief brush with the Mirror Universe.
- City on the Edge of Never: While Morwen's conspiracy closes in on their quarry, Ambassador B'vat switches tactics to kidnapping and time travel.
- Past Imperfect: The Ariel chases B'vat into the past, and the identity of the mole is revealed.
- Temporal Ambassador: The Ariel investigates strange temporal readings in the Azure Nebula, but they turn out to be nothing at all whatsoever. I mean, it's not like Morwen ended up on some kind of bizarre-yet-awesome adventure in an alternate timeline that ultimately became a paradoxical quest to erase itself from ever having happened, thus ensuring the log doesn't cover it. That'd be, frankly, far too Star Trek-y a thing for STO to do. (End of the Klingon War arc.)
- Secrets of Nimbus: Restored to her rightful place in command of the Kestrel, Morwen sets off for Nimbus III to investigate the possibility that thalaron weapons are being traded.
- The Lost City of Paradise: The crew of the Kestrel meet their contact on Nimbus and get their first taste of the "delights" the planet has in store. Also there's a Borg tending bar, that's kind of interesting.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
Captain's Log, Weekly Digest 5
A summary of the past week of posts to my in-character Star Trek Online Tumblr, chronicling the adventures of E.N. Morwen, a science-loving and thoughtful young woman trapped in a galaxy of warring space giants.