- The Lost City of Paradise: The crew of the Kestrel meet their contact on Nimbus and get their first taste of the "delights" the planet has in store. Also there's a Borg tending bar, that's kind of interesting.
- Blind Men Tell All Tales: Morwen and crew hunt for the Orion stronghold on Nimbus III.
- The Undying: The Kestrel crew confront the leader of the Orions on Nimbus III.
- A Fistful of Gorn: Morwen's team run a gauntlet of Gorn separatists en route to the Tal Shiar base.
- Installation 18: Inside the base, we finally learn the secrets of the Romulan presence on Nimbus III.
- [Promotion]: Captain: Morwen is promoted and transferred to a new ship, the Galaxy-class USS Starfire.
- Heading Out: The Starfire transports a Trill scientist to the Romulan border.
- Under the Cover of Night: A Starfleet intelligence analyst intends to defect to the Romulans.
- Minefield: Morwen works with an arrogant scientist on a plan to make the Federation's
jump gatestranswarp conduits more secure.
- Divide et Impera: The Starfire gets a massive overhaul and is rechristened the Watson, and assigned to serve as Admiral Zelle's flagship for a mission on the Romulan border.
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Captain's Log, Weekly Digest 6
A summary of the past week of posts to my in-character Star Trek Online Tumblr, chronicling the adventures of E.N. Morwen, a science-loving and thoughtful young woman trapped in a galaxy of warring space giants.