- Yes, and claims to the contrary are just conspiracy theories.
- The non-alarmist position is that it's an existential threat to the continued ability of our civilization to exist.
- It's honestly neither a particularly original nor a particularly appealing story.
- It should be a civil offense, not a criminal one.
- I honestly don't care either way.
- Yes to both, because they're not contradictory.
- It's largely illusory.
Thursday, June 19, 2014
And now, it's once again time for Controversial Opinions Stated Without Context!
Some of these may be repeats from last time, I dunno. I didn't bother checking. Heck, I can't actually remember if this was something I posted on this blog or my old one--based on the fact I seem to recall getting comments, I suspect it was this one.