- Personal log: Morwen's feelings on being put permanently in command of the Oracle.
- Stranded in Space: The Oracle is assigned to look for a lost freighter, and finds trouble.
- Diplomatic Orders: The Oracle is assigned to protect an ambassador who is not all that he seems.
- Oracle's Last Stand: When a Borg fleet enters the Sirius Sector, Morwen is determined to help stop them. In the aftermath, she struggles to deal with her sense of failure.
- Celes Patrol: Morwen and Kolez investigate possible sabotage on Starbase 114.
- Hide and Seek: The Nephilim explores the Paulson Nebula in an attempt to determine why the fake Ambassador Sokketh sent a signal there.
- Starbase 24 Defense: The Nephilim must help defend Starbase 24 from a massive Klingon fleet that has slipped behind Federation lines.
- Stop the Signal: The Nephilim searches for a hidden Klingon listening post in Federation space.
- Researcher Rescue: When contact is lost with an archeological research station in the Kassae system, the Nephilim is sent to investigate and provide assistance.
- [Promotion]: Lieutenant Commander: Morwen is promoted to Lieutenant Commander and given command of a new ship, the small but advanced science vessel USS Sakura. She has mixed feelings about this.
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Captain's Log, Weekly Digest 2
A summary of the past week of posts to my in-character Star Trek Online Tumblr, chronicling the adventures of E.N. Morwen, a science-loving and thoughtful young woman trapped in a galaxy of warring space giants.