- Christmas shall be permitted to continue as a voluntary activity
- All Christmas activities shall be contained within the designated temporal zone: December 24-25 (Gregorian calendar, Julian for Orthodox and related sects only)
- Hostilities against Christmas shall be suspended within the temporal zone
- All those who wish it shall be issued a statement of "Merry Christmas"
- Hostilities shall remain suspended through the end of the year, after which they may resume if Christmas attempts expansion outside the designated temporal zone.
Thursday, December 25, 2014
The terms of the cease fire in the War on Christmas are as followed: